- Tryouts not required, but recommended
- FREE to attend tryouts
BOYS & GIRLS - 2010-2006
Players sign a one (1) year agreement when joining the club.
AGE GROUPS: SMALL SIDED, FULL SIDED & HIGH SCHOOL
BIRTH YEARS: Boys & Girls 2004-2012
- Small Sided (9v9): 2011-2012
- Full Sided (11v11): 2008-2010
- High School (11v11): 2004-2007
All players interested in registering for STX Surf will be placed on a team with like skills sets. Our Competitive Program is just like sounds, it is a program for players who are looking to move the advanced playing level and/or who just need more development time. For our High School players, this is a great program for players who are not able to make 100% time commitment due to other extra-circular activities and who just want to play with a flexible training schedule.
Some light travel maybe involved but not required; teams will be registered in a local competitive league depending on the skill level of the team.
Competitive Player Requirements
- OPEN REGISTRATION - ALL PLAYERS WILL BE PLACED ON A TEAM.
- Players will be provided Club Pass opportunities to advanced teams when applicable.
- Players should commit to attending all league games & training schedule.
- Players will train a minimum of (2) two times per week, with optional extra training sessions provided throughout the seasonal year.
- Tournaments will be optional, except for Spring Cup Events (April/May).
- Players may travel some, but not required, travel will be based on league and tournament schedule.
- AAYSA Locations: San Antonio Metro, New Braunfels, and Kerrville
- Open Registration for All Players, if you register you will be placed on a team.
- We will place ALL players on teams with like skill sets.